German or polish ancestors?
In the course of every life, questions about one's own family history arise.
The reasons for this are numerous.
Dealing with ancestors or individual ancestors - especially on another continent- is a moving experience.
- Do you have old family photos and would like to know more about your family history?
- Individual persons or family branches arouse your interest?
- You have already started your genealogical research and now need support?
- Your family broke up due to emigration or the division of Germany after the Second World War, due to flight and expulsion processes?
- Would you like to rediscover or perhaps revive broken contacts?
- Do you need a genogram as part of a family constellation or a coaching process?
- You were adopted and are looking for your ancestors?
- You recognise family patterns that may have been effective in your family for generations?
- Are you concerned about the role of your father/grandfather/great-grandfather or other male ancestors in the war?
- The same anecdotes have been told in your family for years? Are you bothered by the silence on explosive topics?
- Are you looking for a valuable gift for your relatives and would like to have a family tree drawn up?
A young couple in Munich, Bavaria, ca. 1900 (Photo: private)
Do you need help finding your german or polish ancestors? Are your family documents hard to decipher?